“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” – Albert Einstein
“Engage, Connect, Grow Online Program
Life involves practice. Whether you are practicing communication skills, building, creating, or playing a sport, the more you practice the greater the chance you will experience improvements in these areas.
This online program can help you create change in your life. The intention of this program is to help bring awareness to what is actually going on in your life, and how to improve your life to get to where you actually want to be.
The Engage,Connect, Grow Online Program is Valuable if You Are Experiencing Common Life Struggles, such as…
- Feeling stuck in one or more areas of your life
- Questioning your own skills and abilities
- Scared of making any changes in your life
- Burned out, overwhelmed, high stressed
- Feeling sadness and might be experiencing depression
- Re-evaluating your career to reflect your passion
- Wanting more out of your life, relationship, career, etc.
- Seeking support for your life goal(s)
- Giving more time to others than yourself
52 Lessons to Be More Engaged in Your Life
This self-guided program has been created so you can complete it at your own pace. Our foundational workbook, “Engage, Connect, Grow – 52 Lessons to help guide individuals and corporate teams to the heart of what truly matters to them”. You can work on one lesson a week if you want to or at your own pace. It really depends on you and how you want to approach this course. It is recommended you take your time and work through the lessons at a slow pace in order to obtain the most out of each lesson.
If you are someone who tends to go all in and get things done as fast as possible, you should still take the time to really focus on the exercises provided to you. You are given the opportunity to take a closer look at who you are, where you are and where you are going.
Get started today, click below to register now.
How This Program Can Help You Improve Your Life:
- You can change how you look
- You can improve your performance
- You can feel more confident in who
- You can build better relationships with
your colleagues, friends and family
- You can find a better life balance
between work and your personal life