“Nearly two-thirds of professionals say their stress levels at work are higher than they were five years ago.“
Korn Ferry Institute
Today, there is a paradox when it comes to success. Success brings so much to an organization in a positive way, however, it can also negatively impact employees.
As a business grows, employees are faced with more responsibilities, competitive pressures, more to manage, and increased costs to name a few.
What happens to the mental and physical wellness of employees when this strategy is taken? It can cause increased stress levels, more absenteeism, conflict among staff and extended leaves of absence.
Whether you are in professional services, leadership, sales, customer service or in an administrative role, the ability to improve how you handle conflict, stress and pressure impacts your ability to succeed in your profession.
Are you a professional, leader or business owner experiencing any of the following?
- Feeling pressure to succeed at work or with their business
- Experience ongoing stress and/or anxiety
- Communication breakdowns at work or at home
- Internalizing stress, arguments, or situations
- Easily irritated, angry outbursts
- Difficulty sleeping, digestive issues
- Lack of motivation, feeling exhausted
- Experiencing a major life event such as loss of job, separation or divorce
Help is available. We have created services to help people overcome these types of challenges.
If you are ready to invest in your mental health and learn proven methods to experience things such as freedom, success, peace and happiness in your life, book today a complimentary mental wellness consultation.
Click on Book Now for a complimentary Mental Wellness Consultation.