- Depression is a common mental disorder. Globally, more than 264 million people of all ages suffer from depression.
- Depression is a leading cause of disability worldwide and is a major contributor to the overall global burden of disease.
- More women are affected by depression than men.
- Depression can lead to suicide.
- There are effective psychological and pharmacological treatments for moderate and severe depression.
Our organization is committed to creating lasting change when it comes to the mental wellness of people around the world.
Our mission is to enrich and support the mental wellness of 1 million people by 2026.
Mental wellness is the foundation of a happy, fulfilling and rewarding life. The support of the mind can then ensure the overall health of one’s body and soul.
Mental strength, determination, authenticity, belief, self love and resilience can spark a whole new way of seeing, feeling and experiencing ourselves, our work, our relationships, our family, our community and the world around us.
Here are 5 ways we are focused on making our mission become a reality.
1. We send out weekly emails providing mental wellness coping skills. Click here to subscribe.
4. The Amazon best selling book, “Engage, Connect, Grow”. It includes 52 lessons related to mental wellness coping skills and ultimately how to get to the heart of what truly matters to you. There are exercises for individuals and corporate teams. Click here to order a copy
5. We are accepting new students to our online self study course, Engage, Connect, Grow. There are 52 video lessons, discussions with myself and other students plus additional resources to help you with mental wellness. At the time of posting this article, there is a limited time discount being offered on this course. Click here for more information.
Who do you know?
To reach 1 million people by 2026…
that is 200,000 people a year
that is 16,667 people a month
that is 556 people per day
We are seeking to interview leaders, influencers and mental health professionals to contribute to our mission.
If you or anyone you know would like to contribute to our mission through an interview, an event or valuable resources. You can click here to contact us.
We are excited to make a positive impact in the lives of those who are struggling right now. Our hope is to increase our impact by 10x every five years.